Finance Intern (Summer 2019)
BAE Systems is looking for a Summer Finance Intern in our Louisville, KY facility.
- The intern will work in the Estimating & Pricing department during the internship.
- The intern will work with other Financial Analysts in estimating the costs and developing the prices for the goods and services that BAE Systems proposes to sell.
- The intern will work on projects of an administrative nature in support of department goals.
- The intern will report to the pricing manager and have daily guidance and mentoring from other Financial Analysts.
- The intern will abide by all policies and procedures of BAE Systems.
- The intern will maintain regular, predictable attendance.
Required Skills and Education
- A high school diploma or GED and currently enrolled at a public or private accredited academic institution.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor degree program in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Engineering.
- Must be enthusiastic to learn and have a desire to gain professional experience.
- The ability to follow direction and ask questions if the direction is unclear.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint).
Preferred Skills and Education
- Have completed junior year (80+ credit hours) before internship starts (May 2019).
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.5
- Excellent organizational skills
- Previous experience in an office environment
About BAE Systems Platforms & Services
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Platforms & Services designs, develops, produces, supports, maintains, modernizes and upgrades armored combat vehicles, wheeled vehicles, naval guns, surface ship combatants, commercial vessels, missile launchers, artillery systems, military ordnance, and protective wear and armor. Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top