Finance Intern - Spring 2019
This intern position will be supporting the Pricing Department in its role of pricing proposed contracts and negotiation offers. Main focus will be on spares proposals and supporting the Spares Pricing Analyst through:
- Tracking status of each spares proposal
- Requesting and analyzing labor estimates for spares pricing
- Setup spares proposal in ProPricer & run material cost consolidation
- Calculation of spares quote prices
- Preparing cost documentation to support proposal review for bid approval process
Required Skills and Education
- Must be working toward a college degree in a relevant field i.e. Accounting, Finance, etc.
- Must have competent computer skills especially with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must have competent interpersonal, writing and communication skills; and be able to work effectively within all levels of the organization
- Must also be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Must be able to demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have competent analytical skills
- Must have temperament to work in an office environment and with computer spreadsheets all day
- Junior year college student, at least 3.0 GPA
- Excel skills with pivot tables, VLookups, Macros
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Platforms & Services designs, develops, produces, supports, maintains, modernizes and upgrades armored combat vehicles, wheeled vehicles, naval guns, surface ship combatants, commercial vessels, missile launchers, artillery systems, military ordnance, and protective wear and armor. Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Program Engineering Manager
Arun oversees the technical and operational aspects of engine control system projects for the company’s commercial airline clients around the world.
Back to top