Field Svc Eng Sr
The position is located in Eglin AFB, Florida. BAE Systems is interviewing now for an expected contract award and start date in October 2017.
The individual will work in an IPT arrangement with employees of other companies. Additionally, they will work closely with the Tier 1 partners, Joint Strike Fighter Program Office (JSFPO) US and non-US customers. The role will provide Maintenance Simulator Technician expertise to support the sustainment, maintenance and operation of the F-35 training devices within the F-35 Academic Training Center.
The job responsibilities include:
- Installing components and assemblies into chassis, racks, cabinets, workstations, and customer facilities
- Performing, conducting and documenting preventive maintenance checks required for the devices and associated subsystems
- Updating maintenance data collection records and assisting with the installation and check-out of modifications to equipment
- Maintaining simulation devices to meet availability specifications. Applying technical knowledge to solve complex problems by interpreting design drawings, manuals or simulator documents.
- Assisting with installations, testing, and maintenance of F-35 software packages. Isolating and reporting malfunctions and discrepancies to the lowest definable levels. Documenting and maintaining cabling schemes and drawings
- Establishing and performing maintenance programs following company and vendor standards
- Complying with site security and access control procedures in accordance with F-35 program and customer procedures
- Sanitizing all classified media (circuit cards, disk storage devices, etc.) to the LRU in accordance with established F-35 and customer procedures
- The successful candidate must have worked in an environment which required them to interact with multiple functional areas and personnel of a diverse nature.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top