Field Svc Eng II
The selected candidate will represent the U.S. Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) Special Communications Mission Solutions (SCMS) customer in applying knowledge and experience to provide field service engineering support for a variety of Audio Visual (AV) / Video Teleconferencing (VTC) systems for various U.S. Army sponsors located on or around Ft. Bragg, North Carolina.
Specific functions include but are not limited to:
- Provide system level troubleshooting to resolve and correct system performance issues, including raising programming issues to their supervisor and appropriate personnel.
- Conduct reviews and analysis of system requirements, specifications, and related documentation.
- Perform room surveys to capture basic AV/VTC design parameters and determine suitability to support AV/VTC systems.
- Support integration and installation of new AV/VTC equipment, based on approved design changes or life cycle replacement plans.
- Manage small inventory of IT/AV related spare equipment and installation materials.
- Implement Engineering Change Proposals as directed.
- Provide system level field operational training to users.
- Maintain liaison with managers, customer/sponsor representatives, and various commercial vendor representatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Travel may be required to various CONUS locations as directed and approved by the customer..
Please be sure to address all requirements of posted requisition in resume. Only resumes that include all requirements will be considered.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top