FAST Labs - RF EW and Electronics - Strategic Development Director
BAE Systems FAST Labs newest product line, RF Electronic Warfare and Electronics (R2), is looking for a Technical Development Director to lead strategic product development, with a primary focus on advanced development systems. R2 is an end-to-end product line with R&D efforts ranging from materials through product development and demonstration. This director will champion the technology strategy for the product line, assisting and augmenting the Technical Area Leads as needed to drive organizational strategy.
The position can be based in Southern New Hampshire, Burlington, MA, Arlington, VA, or Austin, TX.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 12 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- M inimum 5 years leading a diverse organization across multiple sites with different cultures and experience levels.
- Minimum 10 years of collaboration and the ability to achieve goals and produce outcomes through influencing skills.
- Ability to form a vision and implement action plans to achieve that vision.
- Minimum 10 years of technical leadership experience and mission/domain knowledge of systems and capabilities relevant to the business.
- Proven ability to share and transfer technology across organizational boundaries to the benefit of our customers and the business.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite
- Aligned with the BAE Systems Code of Conduct.
- Eligible for a Top Secret Security Clearance with a current SSBI.
- Advanced Technical or Management Degree
- Recognized mission/technical expert in the domains pertinent to EW
- Experience in Intellectual Property Management
- Active Top Secret Clearance
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top