Facilities Planner Specialist I
BAE Systems is looking for a Facilities Planner Specialist to join our team in Hudson, NH
- Ensures the optimal utilization of the organization’s facilities.
- Assesses and evaluates the physical space requirements of the organization and recommends plans to meet needs.
- Ensures proper functioning of facilities through ongoing inspection and maintenance.
- Provide Site Executive support.
- Weekly Site Mayor meetings, Quarterly Facilities Meetings
- Provide Customer Interface and Support. Respond to customer questions/issues providing action, advice and direction
- Process Phone, Data, Furniture requests
- Conduct Space Inventory, Space Tracking surveys and reports. Provide personnel and department changes to Facilities CAFM Department
- Coordinate Preliminary and Final Planning of employee relocations
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Bachelors of Science in Facilities Management & Planning or 10 years working experience in the Facilities Planning role or similar
Experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint
Experience with AutoCAD and CAFM (TRIRIGA) application
US Citizenship required
Local candidates only Preferred Skills and Education Experience with TRIRIGA Real Estate and Facilities Management Software
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top