F35 Systems Engineer
- Fort Worth, TX
This position is for a Mission Systems Laboratory (MS Labs) Systems Engineering Senior Staff (Systems Integration Engineer) position assigned to the F-35 program. The primary responsibility of this position is to serve as a System Integrator for F-35 Missions systems including MADL. The integrator requires experience in Hardware in the loop systems integration and verification and required to develop test cases. This position will include system integration across multiple test lines and test line subsystems.
Responsibilities will involve integration planning and execution, resolution of test line anomalies and assessment of new system requirements. There is potential to be performing other work or supporting other projects within the labs or E&T overall. Verification Test Procedure development is involved.
Filling this position is contingent upon funding in Q2 2020.
Required Skills and Education
- Experience in using the DOORS requirements management tool
- Experience in development of avionics hardware in-the-loop simulation systems
- Experience with Mission System functional and interface and MADL
- Experience with system design development or system integration or verification on complex aircraft simulation systems
Please note that pursuant to a government contract this position requires U.S. citizenship.
Preferred Skills and Education
- Degrees preferred: Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Applied Physics
- Familiarity with F-35 Mission Systems Architecture and subsystems
- Knowledge of F-35 Mission Systems, including MADL is desired
- Experience in development of System Requirements and Allocation to subsystems
- Experience in development of detail System Design
- Working knowledge regarding military threat analysis
- Experience in development and execution of System Test Procedures
- Experience in delivering products to external customers
- Strong technical knowledge
- Strong oral written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation
- Strong understanding of product development
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top