F-35 Project Technical Lead
Come Join Our Team within BAE System Electronic Combat Solutions (ECS) business area!
BAE Systems is a world leader in Electronic Warfare technology and within ECS we deliver a full range of products across the entire EW spectrum. If you are an individual who enjoys a dynamic team environment and are interested in a variety of complex challenges, working on the Air Force's premier F-35 platform, then we want to hear from you.
In our Project Technical Lead (PTL) role, you will be building a career in a cohesive team atmosphere leading activities, supporting F-35, that span new capability development through a large and dynamic production environment. You will be responsible to plan, manage and lead an effective interdisciplinary engineering team. The PTL collaborates with program managers, functional engineering managers, and factories to ensure efficient and effective engineering execution on the program. You will own the product from architecture and design through integration, test, volume production, and delivery. Our F-35 engineering team strives to deliver best in class, dependable, mission ready products, with zero defects in support of our business aim: "We Protect Those Who Protect Us" ®.
Key Roles, Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- BS degree in engineering and 8+ years engineering experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Engineering Project Leadership
- Previous experience leading engineering teams of 10 or more
- Active Secret Clearance
- Demonstrated ability to achieve cost, schedule, and customer objectives
- Demonstrated proactive, closure oriented leadership
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate engineering teams
- Demonstrated ability to integrate and coordinate a cross functional team
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
Preferred Education, Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years in PTL role on EW Programs
- Experience with IR&D development and production programs
- Experience leading $10M+ EMD and/or Production programs
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top