F-35 Lead Logistics Engineer (Data Quality) DQIM Manager
- Fort Worth, TX
The F-35 Lead Logistics Engineer will be responsible for managing the BAE DQIM team in addition to providing technical knowledge and skills supporting F-35 Program Sustainment Data Product Integration & Delivery (SDP I&D) and Sustainment Support activities within the Data Quality & Integration Management (DQIM) Team's BAE Data Management Group. Will perform Sustainment Data Product (SDP) management, research/analysis, processing, and handling data exchanges between Program Stakeholders and Systems, Suppliers, Teammates, Internal Data Authors and Operational Sites.
The lead will ensure personnel are trained and demonstrate the ability to sustain applicable BAE Systems F-35 system components.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
1. Manage the DQIM organization operationally and have BAE Systems Inc. functional responsibilities over DQIM and potentially other employees.
2. Collaborate with Systems and Software Engineers during initial capability standup, while transitioning to responsibility as DQIM's technical authority for ALIS on Flight Line and Factory Floor.
3. Provide technical support of the BAE Systems team of software, systems, and logistics engineers to support the customer's data quality and configuration management objectives.
4. Manage the creation and deliver Supplier Data Requirements, As Designed and Electronic Equipment Log (EEL) XML files by the team to the appropriate parties as required per contract and Statement of Requirements (SOR).
5. Support reviews, processing, and pursue approval for delivery of F-35 SDP to support aircraft DD250 and delivery, Non-Aircraft equipment delivery, or operational site standup and sustainment operations.
6. Support the application of data quality forensics and assessments of SDP and/or Supplier data deliverables and requirement submissions by the BAE DQIM team.
7. Support coordination with assigned users, application teams, to understand issues and needs; prioritizing, determining solutions, and implementation of Action Requests (AR) resolution.
8. Contribute to and maintain engineering/reengineering/documentation, metrics, data forensics, process improvement and affordability initiatives.
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Required Skills and Education
Minimum Education and Experience
Bachelor's Degree and 6 years work experience or equivalent experience
The candidate must have knowledge and experience in the following:
Management and Manipulation of data using Microsoft Excel and/or Access
Performing Data Extraction, Translation, Migration and Loads
Perform Process Improvement (Six Sigma) activities
Performing data quality audits/verification
Performing Configuration Management of data
Hands-on use of core Microsoft Office applications
Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Preferred Skills and Education
Track Record in the management and leadership of teams of people
Hands-on experience working with Electronic Equipment Logbook
Quality Assurance or Configuration Management related to data or systems integration
Working knowledge of F35 Sustainment Data Products Integration and Delivery Processes and Sustainment Data Build
Working knowledge of Repair processes and EEL delivery
Development of Aircraft/Aviation System Bills-of-Material (BOM)/Structures
Production Planning and/or Shop Floor Operations related to data or systems integration
Use of TeamCenter (PDM/LDM) to review and verify Design and Logistics Data
Working knowledge of CMMS procedures delivering IUID into I2S
Reading, Interpreting, and Writing eXtensible Markup Language (XML)
First-hand experience using F-35 ATLAS application to extract and verify logistics data
Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) - Including MILSTD 1388-2B
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top