F-35 Block 4 Program Planner II
- Nashua, NH
You don't see it, but it's there. Our employees work on the world's most advanced electronics -from saving emissions in the City of Lights to powering the Mars Rover to protecting the F-35 fighter jet. At Electronic Systems, you'll be among the brightest minds, working on the aerospace and defense industry's most difficult problems. Drawing strength from our differences, we're innovating for the future. And you can, too. Our flexible work environment provides you a chance to change the world without giving up your personal life. We put our customers first -exemplified by our missions: "We Protect Those Who Protect Us®" and "We Innovate For Those Who Move The WorldTM." Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Come build your career with BAE Systems.
See what you're missing. Our employees work on the world's most advanced electronics - from detecting threats for F-35 pilots to illuminating the night for soldiers. Spanning air, land, sea, and space, we are developing the technology of tomorrow, delivered today. Drawing strength from our differences, we're innovating for the future. And you can, too. Our flexible work environment provides you with a chance to change the world without giving up your personal life. We put our customers first -exemplified by our mission: "We Protect Those Who Protect Us®." Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Come build your career with BAE Systems.
Join the BAE Systems Program Planning team as a Program Planner II. As part of our Program Excellence organization, you will work closely with the Program Management and Risk Management teams to coordinate and execute key critical planning support on our Defense Industry programs.
The individual selected for this exciting and challenging position would be recognized as a Program Planner II who demonstrates proficiency in all planning tools and processes. You will actively work with your cross-functional program teams and Program Excellence leadership to deliver effective and timely solutions to support the organizations planning and execution needs on both proposals and programs. This career advancing role will provide you exposure within the DoD/Aerospace industry and promote career growth within the field.
The Program Planning team is a trusted business partner, providing information and innovative solutions for decision-making that are critical to delivering quality products and capabilities to our customers and, ultimately, the warfighter. We are committed to employee growth and development, encouraging employees to build a long-term career here at BAE Systems. In addition to challenging day-to-day assignments, employees are provided opportunities to pursue special projects, participate in formal and informal mentoring programs, networking events and job rotation opportunities, providing a diverse exposure to other areas of the organization. These opportunities could be in the areas of Program Planning Functional Management, Program Management, Risk Management, Finance, Contracts and Operations, to name just a few.
Required Skills and Education
- Support the development of process-compliant program and proposal master, intermediate, and detailed schedules
- Proactively engages in program execution and risk management
- Assists program management in periodic Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) updates and prepares reports for customer and/or business management personnel
- Supports the implementation of work-around or recovery plans
- Supports the team in monitoring program schedule performance and activities
- Supports the development of critical and driving path analyses
- Supports that schedules are fully compliant with company, customer, and industry requirements (DID 81861, IPMR-Integrated Program Management Report)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project.
- Preferred experience in the COBRA Finance Tool. Fundamental understanding of performance data output and Finance team requirements.
- Experience in conducting cross-program live schedule status reviews
- Preferred experience with scheduling tools such as Milestones Professional, forProject-DCMA Analyzer, Barbecana Full Monte Schedule Risk, and WBS Pro
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties set forth above
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Exhibit sound interpersonal skills involving interfacing, coordinating and negotiating with company personnel, customers and suppliers
- Analyze, evaluate, develop and implement processes and systems within budget and adhere to time requirements and schedule.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in, Operations, Technical field of study, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or similar applicable discipline; or equivalent experience, and two (2) years of planning/scheduling experience; or a Master's Degree and one (1) year of related experience.
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top