Experienced Sustainment Program Manager
BAE Systems' Electronic Combat Solutions (ECS) Business Area is seeking an experienced Program Manager to support our growing sustainment practice. Reporting to the ECS Sustainment Director, this dynamic new role will collaborate to develop and execute product support strategies across the ECS program portfolio.
Responsibilities will include partnering with program teams and customers to shape and influence product support campaigns and captures to ensure optimized support solutions as well as ensuring achievement of program management goals (including financial, schedule, technical, supply chain, Zero Defect planning, and lifecycle costs) while driving customer satisfaction.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 10 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Proven experience developing and executing sustainment strategies.
- Demonstrated program / project management and risk management skills.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to effectively build and lead teams.
- Highly developed business acumen with experience with strategy development and execution, including campaign and value proposition development and business case development, analysis and preparation.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate, build relationships, negotiate, and influence at all levels with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Possesses a high degree of initiative, organization, and the ability to multitask in a dynamic environment.
- Top level technical understanding of operational and sustainment of military aircraft; knowledge of product support, maintenance and logistics.
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top