The highly experienced Executive Assistant will support the Vice President and General Manager of IC ITE Business Area and limited staff.
The EA will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination of the Vice Presidents' schedule. The EA must be professional, innovative, self-motivated and able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. The position will require the ability to use a high degree of tact and diplomacy in handling matters that are critical and or confidential in nature. The employee will act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the VP/GM and limited staff as the administrative focal point.
- Maintain the VP/GM's calendar, arrange meetings and appointments. Maintain and track meeting action items through completion.
- Coordinate, facilitate, and provide support for various conferences, meetings and events with a high degree of tact and diplomacy. Manage Tele-con and Web-ex connections. Handle the catering for meetings and events. Coordinate highly visible meetings and support guests during these meetings.
- Maintain office supplies that are essential for successful operation for the VP/GM and staff.
- Lead and assist with critical projects as a member of the IC ITE team. Create PowerPoint presentations with embedded Excel for documents as required. Support metrics analysis, web maintenance and SharePoint coordination.
- Coordinate extensive domestic and international travel for the VP/GM and designated staff. Manage travel arrangements, expense reporting, and procurement.
- Manage all aspects of receiving, and screening all forms of communication as required. Create iLearn updates and reports as needed.
- Additional duties as required.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top