EW-IMC AOI Operator
CCA Surface Mount AOI Operator
Duties and Responsibilities:
Operates the automated optical inspection equipment and other SMT equipment possibly for both the production and pilot lines. This position is to support the first shift factory operations.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Performs manual component placement and inspection.
- Performs inspection of populated circuit cards throughout the SMT assembly process.
- Provides input to process engineering regarding improvements identified through documentation review and machine operation.
- Supports AS9100C audits.
Required Skills and Education
Required Skills and Education:
High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of two years of experience operating SMT equipment.
- Experience programming SMT equipment is a plus.
- J-STD-001 certification is required; IPC-A-610 is a plus. Technician must be highly proficient in understanding the requirements of J-STD-001.
- Expected to read and comprehend process documentation including process sheets, bills of material and assembly drawings.
- Must be highly computer literate to use BAE production systems.
- Ability to work independently and be effective in a fast paced environment.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top