Env Tech 2
BAE Systems is looking for an Environmental Test Technician - Weekend Day shift. This position is for weekend support – Friday/Saturday/Sunday 5:00 am to 5:00 pm – three 12-hour shifts.
Sets up and operates equipment such as Vibration systems, Thermal Cycling and Thermal shock machines in order to perform moderately complex environmental tests regarding temperature, humidity, altitude, thermal shock, vibration.
- Sets up and uses the following monitoring and control equipment and instrumentation:
- temperature, humidity and altitude controls
- thermocouples, data loggers
- vibration controls, accelerometer systems
- pressure and air flow instrumentation
- a wide variety of test and measurement systems / equipment ranging from complex automated test equipment stands to individual test instruments such as oscilloscopes, DMMs, logic analyzers and other electronic instrumentation.
Conducts simulated environmental tests by following standard test methods and procedures.
Processes and compiles moderately complex environmental and product data into complete data packages, including quality information and defect recording
Maintains test log books with pertinent test information
Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
- A Secret Security Clearance will need to be obtained.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top