Entry Level Test Engineer
BAE Systems is looking for an Electrical Engineer to be a contributor on the Operations team supporting Microwave Manufacturing factories. The individual will provide ownership for all aspects of test equipment recurring support. The individual will resolve production test problems by conducting troubleshooting activities on multifaceted test equipment technologies. Tasks require the ability to isolate and resolve test related problems in both hardware and software.
- Interest in factory experience at RF/Microwave frequencies.
- Will be mentored by a more senior test engineer
- Will gain the ability to isolate and resolve test related issues in both hardware and software related problems
- Will learn to validate test measurement accuracy, conduct data analysis and generate documents related to test.
- Working in a production environment supporting production
- Driving manufacturing and test improvements
Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Familiar with RF and digital instrumentations (i.e. network analyzers, spectrum analyzers and signal sources)
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top