Work under the direction of a Quality Manager to perform audits, inspections, and perform preventative, corrective and root cause actions.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to work on the manufacturing/operations side of the defense contract business. Activities include:
1. Auditing/inspection of vehicle systems and processes supporting the manufacturing processes.
2. Interface with Design Engineering, Program Management, Quality management, and Manufacturing personnel to resolve issues and concerns.
3. Create Quality Documents that provide data to manufacturing and Customers.
4. Review of Audits/Data and develop preventative action plans.
5. Retrieve Quality data and communicate results/status with BAE/Customer and develop corrective actions as necessary. Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
education: Bachelor Degree in a technical discipline plus 5 years of relevant experience or 6 additional
years of relevant experience in lieu of degree (total 11 years relevant
experience required without degree).
- -Willingness to be trained on quality
- -Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- -Excellent verbal and written
- -Ability to handle pressure while working on multiple tasks
- -Knowledge of M88 Hercules vehicles is a plus
Preferred Skills and Education mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;color:#333333;
in Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB), Six Sigma Yellow Belt (SSYB), Certified Quality
Engineer (CQE), Certified Quality Technician (CQT), Certified Quality Auditor
(CQA) is a plus
About BAE Systems Platforms & Services Posting BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. With headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, this Platform and Services Group of BAE Systems employs nearly 11,000 professionals at more than 30 locations worldwide. Platform and Services is a global leader in the design, development, production, and service support of armored combat vehicles, major and minor caliber naval guns and missile launchers, canisters, artillery systems, and intelligent munitions. People are the greatest asset in any Company. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top