Engineering Supervisor - Early Career Programs
- Endicott, NY
BAE Systems is seeking an Engineering Supervisor to oversee the Early Career Development Programs in Endicott, NY.
The qualified candidate will serve as the supervisor for the Engineering Leadership Development Program (ELDP), Engineering Rotation Program (ERP), and the Verge technical program. This two-year assignment conta ins responsibilities including people leadership, organization of program features and requirements, enhancement of program offerings, and development of future technical leaders. Additional responsibilities include recruiting, working with Discipline Managers on rotational assignments, and coordinating with other Electronic Systems early career programs to participate in projects and share best practices. This role leads the continuous improvement and evolution of our Technical Development Curriculum content, ensuring the overall program philosophy aligns to organizational strategy and business needs, while maintaining the program budget and schedule. The supervisor also serves as the ambassador for various STEM outreach activities and promotes community and volunteerism among program participants.
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and 8-10 years work experience in a related field.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with business leaders, technical leaders, peers, subordinates, and customers.
- The candidate should have a demonstrated ability to lead, plan, lead, and execute a diverse range of technical activities with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated ability to drive technical decisions and possess a strong technical writing and presentation skills.
- MS in engineering discipline and 10+ years' experience.
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top