Engineer Task Lead
The Engineer Task Lead will manage the ERSA team, AFJS System admin, and AFFS team. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop a strategy the team will use to reach its goal
- Ensure team members are trained to accomplish their respective jobs
- Monitor team members' participation to ensure the training they are being provided is being put into use, and also to see if any additional training is needed
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Create Reports to update stakeholders
- Attend meetings as required
- Assist on other tasks as required
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 6 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Telecommunications, or other related scientific or technical discipline with 10 years of management experience.
A Masters of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Telecommunications, or other related scientific or technical discipline with 5 years of Management experience.
Successful applicant will be able to work independently, demonstrate strong initiative, an ability to organize daily tasks and demonstrates the following:
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) as well as the ability to interact with team members, external vendors, various levels of management, and internal clients with assorted levels of computer experience.
- Committed to results and success in accomplishing goals.
Comprehensive knowledge of techniques, procedures, equipment, theories, principles and concepts and general business operations. Ability to establish goals and objectives to complete projects
- Ability to effectively negotiate, communicate and present information to team members, team leaders, and top management; respond to significant inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the JADOC community.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to effectively demonstrate team member competencies and participate in goal setting, performance feedback, and self-development activities.
Preferred Skills and Education
- Master's Degree in related field
- Experience working with DOD personnel
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top