Are you looking for your next exciting position! Are you ready to join a winning team?
BAE Systems create science, technology and engineering breakthroughs to solve some of our customers' toughest challenges. We are seeking to hire a self-motivated Engagement Manager with an active Top Secret clearance. The Engagement Manager will be r esponsible for acting as the single point of contact, between the Government customer and the contractor, for software delivery and operations for each major product and for sets of smaller products. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following :
- Taking responsibility for the contractor's delivery of products or applications with less than 30 staff members.
- Responsible for meeting customer requirements, specifications and quality assurance standards.
- Responsible POC for contract deliverables.
- Works directly with the government to ensure staffing needs are met, with the authority to add/remove staff at the government's direction.
- Responsible for the software and hardware licenses and maintenance support procured under the contract for their application(s)
Potential work locations across the Washington, DC metro area to include:
- Washington, DC
- Chantilly, VA
- Crystal City, VA
- Vienna, VA
- Linthicum MD
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- 5 years of experience managing technical teams who deliver production applications
- 5 years of experience planning, directing, and coordinating administrative activities, program control and supervision of personnel
- 5 year of experience in requirements definition, work planning, budget control, and communications
- Bachelor's degree in English, Literature, Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Social Science, Psychology or other related analytical, scientific, or technical discipline
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top