Eng Technologist Sr
The selected candidate's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate that all equipment/systems function in accordance with Stage 3 through Stage 7 test procedures.
- Troubleshoot complex equipment/system failures and repair all associated equipment for the Radio Communications System (RCS).
- Work with engineering department to develop test procedures for new and existing systems for AEGIS Systems Verification Testing.
- Provide inputs and solutions to the AEGIS engineering department for design deficiencies / enhancements and aide in integration of new systems into the baseline.
- Work off-site and un-supervised for duties on various ship platforms. Typical travel requirements are for conducting System Operational Verification Testing (SOVT), Shipbuilders Trials, Final Contract Trials (FCT), Total Ship Readiness Assessment (TSRA), and CASREP (Casualty Report) technical assistance to resolve issues unattainable by ship's force.
- Coordinate with customers, ISEA, and various engineering entities to ensure proper integration, operation, maintenance and testing of all naval radio communications systems on new and established baselines.
- Provide training and lifeline support for ship's crew, shipyard personnel and offsite BAE employees on operation and maintenance of all associated equipment and systems.
This position is located in scenic and historic Southern Maryland in the St. Mary's County Technology Corridor adjacent to the Patuxent River Naval Air Station. There is no monetary relocation assistance budgeted for this position. Applicants must be currently residing in or state willingness to relocate self to St. Mary's County, Maryland or surrounding areas.
Please be sure to address all requirements of posted requisition in resume. Only resumes that include all requirements will be considered.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top