Eng Technologist II
Port Engineer / Planner
Manage Navy equipment modernization and overhaul planning processes for long range and estimations of work definition involving specialized skills:
- Combat System Integration, RF/Microwave, High Voltage, Signal Processing, Power Distribution, Digital Networking, F Network Analysis
- Assess equipment, develop plan, schedule efforts and material, prepare work packages, integrate configuration and change management, integrate 3M and repair part management, integrate facilities management, Integrate Combat System Maintenance Manager (CSMM) or Combat System Senior Enlisted (CSSE) technician capabilities
- Generate, update, distribute project documents and perform estimations for periods of maintenance on equipment and site systems that are supporting the System Test Activities in SSDS, AEGIS, and projects performing development, certification, training, and system exercises.
- ESD Qualified, RF Safety Trained, HV Safety Trained, Lock Out/Tag Out Trained, Hold Current Security Clearances
- Participate with Planned Maintenance functions to ID potential problems before equipment becomes inoperable, ensuring maximum operational readiness
- Plan approach and methods for maintaining equipment that is not supported through systemic maintenance activities to be maintained by manufacturers and systems commands (SYSCOMs) until PMS is developed
- Assist in the development of procedures to extend LBTS system reliability such as cable engineering, troubleshooting methods, use of automated integration approaches, characterizing impact of COTS obsolescence on methods used, manage work around techniques that are appropriate to improving site availability, and plan approaches to alignment and verification of systems and equipment.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top