Eng Technologist II
THIS POSITION WILL BE LOCATED AT A MILITARY BASE IN SOUTHERN MARYLAND. MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE.
The selected candidate’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform written formal test procedures with a customer witness.
- Troubleshoot equipment/system failures and repair associated equipment for the Radio Communications System (RCS).
- Work with engineering department to develop test procedures for new and existing systems for Systems Verification Testing.
- Provide inputs and solutions to the engineering department for design deficiencies / enhancements and aide in integration of new systems into the baseline.
- Occasionally work off-site for duties on various ship platforms. Typical travel requirements are for conducting System Operational Verification Testing (SOVT), Shipbuilders Trials, Final Contract Trials (FCT), Total Ship Readiness Assessment (TSRA), and CASREP (Casualty Report) technical assistance to resolve issues unattainable by ship’s force.
- Coordinate with customers, ISEA, and various engineering entities to ensure proper integration, operation, maintenance and testing of naval radio communications systems on new and established baselines.
- Assist in training and lifeline support for ship’s crew, shipyard personnel and offsite BAE Systems employees on operation and maintenance of all associated equipment and systems.
This position is located in scenic and historic Southern Maryland in the St. Mary’s County Technology Corridor adjacent to the Patuxent River Naval Air Station. There is no monetary relocation assistance budgeted for this position. Relocation assistance may be considered for specific circumstances.Applicants must be currently residing in or state willingness to relocate to St. Mary’s County, Maryland or surrounding areas.
Please be sure to address all requirements of posted requisition in resume. Only resumes that include some or most requirements will be considered.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top