Eng Sr - Test
BAE Systems is looking for Test Program Set (TPS) Software Developers. These Senior Test Engineers will participate in test requirement development to create clearly defined and structured Test Requirement Specifications (TRSs) and Test Design Description (TDD) documents for a given product to support In-Process, Environmental Stress Screening (ESS), and Acceptance Test Procedure (ATP) testing, and then use them to develop high level test scripts that sequence the test events into a product Test Program Set (TPS). They will then be responsible for integrating, verifying, validating and releasing the TPS that meets those requirements.
Types of product that the Senior Test Engineer will be responsible for include: board level tests using boundary scan, module level tests of analog, digital, RF, and hybrid systems at the assembly, Line Replaceable Card/Module/Unit, and subsystem levels using both vendor supplied and custom measurement and test instruments. Responsibilities will also include the development of instrument drivers, utilities, and executables used to support testing and verification activities, such as the command, control, and measurement of ancillary support equipment such as thermal chambers, product chillers, and other environmental conditioning equipment for system development, production, and sustainment testing activities.
The successful candidate for this position will:
- Possess a complete understanding and wide application of technical principle, theories, and concepts in the field of Test Engineering with a general knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems, where solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with organization objectives.
- Work under only general direction. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Contribute to the completion of specific programs and projects. Failure to obtain results or erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in serious program delays and considerable expenditure of resources.
- Will have frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts, representing the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top