Eng Sr - Sys
BAE is looking to hire a Systems Engineer to work in our Endicott, NY facility.
In this role, the candidate will be developing and managing systems level requirements, originating design concepts, developing algorithms, performing systems level integration/test and assisting in systems validation for complex avionics control systems. An individual at this level should begin demonstrating the leadership ability to lead small work groups or program teams.
Duties and responsibilities involve the following:
- Performs systems engineering functions by doing one or more of the following:
- Develop, allocate and manage complex systems level requirements.
- Review, develop and document system level operational concepts and mission statements.
- Research and develop complex systems designs and architectures.
- Develop and analyze algorithms.
- Prepare and/or review documentation for simple systems designs and architectures in accordance with established systems development processes and procedures.
- Perform system/product integration.
- Verify and validate aspects of systems designs to ensure conformance with functional specifications and customer requirements.
- Produce and/or review technical documents, specifications and standards.
- May support various specialty-engineering tasks; such as Reliability, Maintainability & Availability analysis, Integrated Logistics Support, Failure Analysis and Safety Engineering tasks for complex systems.
- May support site operations and sustainment activities at customer locations.
- May assist with causal analysis and resolution activities.
- Support proposal development activities, including proposal text development, cost estimating and presentation activities.
Candidates should possess strong communication skills both written and oral. Candidates should also demonstrate sound interpersonal skills involving interfacing, coordinating and negotiating with company personnel, customers and suppliers.
Endicott, located in the Greater Binghamton area, is home to several sports teams, shopping centers, a growing downtown, the State University of New York at Binghamton, several large healthcare employers and some of New York's top-ranked school districts. The area enjoys a rich heritage with multiple diverse communities with local cuisine and festival celebrations. From the area to an hour out there is access to hiking, skiing, lakes, waterparks, casinos, golfing, camping and vineyards. A 9/80 work schedule gives employees a great opportunity to experience all that the region has to offer and provides a balanced work and family lifestyle.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top