Eng Sr - Sys
We are looking for people with RF, Radar, Radio Frequency or Microwave backgrounds and degrees in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or Physics. The successful candidates will serve as a Systems Engineer within the Electronic Combat Systems (ECS) product area. This role will provide internal engineering design and analysis support to the business area in support of ECS programs focusing on RF test, design, and integration.
Day-to-day responsibilities will be to:
- Supporting design, modeling, simulation and analysis of systems with regards to RF, Radar technology.
- Establish and control the system technical baseline Support preparation, execution and completion of System Reviews of Radar Equipment
- Translate operational requirements into technical requirements and architectures
- Support technical exchange meetings for systems design and support functions
- Conduct and support product testing for Radio frequency technology
- Work with program teams during design, production, fielding, and support of ECS programs
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top