Eng Sr - Sys
We are looking for people with RF, Radar, Radio Frequency or Microwave backgrounds and degrees in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or Physics. The successful candidates will serve as a Systems Engineer within the Electronic Combat Systems (ECS) product area. This role will provide internal engineering design and analysis support to the business area in support of ECS programs focusing on RF test, design, and integration.
Day-to-day responsibilities will be to:
- Supporting design, modeling, simulation and analysis of systems with regards to RF, Radar technology.
- Establish and control the system technical baseline Support preparation, execution and completion of System Reviews of Radar Equipment
- Translate operational requirements into technical requirements and architectures
- Support technical exchange meetings for systems design and support functions
- Conduct and support product testing for Radio frequency technology
- Work with program teams during design, production, fielding, and support of ECS programs
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top