Eng Sr - SW
This position is ideal for a software engineer that enjoys supporting legacy and new systems development and continuous improvement of mission centric information systems. This position works with a mixed team of developers and government mission specialists. Flexibility and strong communications skills are essential to succeed in this environment.
This position requires an active Top Secret clearance and eligibility for upgrade to SCI. Must be willing to undergo a CI poly.
Personnel supporting this task shall:
- Assure system interfaces under development are technically compatible with existing customer systems
- Prepare design plans and written analyses, unit, test scripts and documentation
- Perform quality control of processes and products produced
- Write, interpret and analyze technical documentation related to information technology
- Interpret and analyze end user identified bugs
- Familiarization with SCRUM\AGILE software development methodologies
- Familiarization with Hadoop and conducting development within big data ecosystems
- Provide recommended software development enhancements or changes in support of existing and projected organizational mission requirements
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top