Eng Sr - SW
We are seeking a full time software engineer to support the design, development and review of software for the USAF ICBM Program in support of the ICBM Sustainment Construct (ISC). This contract will assist in the acquisition and technical sustainment engineering and help train and develop this capability in the government. This contract will augment organic resources by providing breadth and depth of capabilities for system engineering and integration, risk management, technical assessment, acquisition program management, strategy development, organization and change management, interface with operations and logistics, business analysis, mission effectiveness and ICBM demonstration/validation integrated applications programs.
Position will be located at Hill AFB, UT.
This role will provide software engineering services. Responsibilities include:
1. Assists in the development and allocation of software requirements. May develop software requirements, evaluate the impact of requirements changes, lead others, and collaborate/support government customers in these tasks.
2. May develop software design and design documentation.
3. Reviews and prepares documentation for complex software designs in accordance with established software development processes and procedures. May run tests, evaluate results, debug defects, or lead others in these tasks. May participate in planning and conducting verification or validation activities.
4. Verifies complex software designs to ensure conformance with functional specifications and customer requirements. May run or participate in work product reviews, inspections and tests.
5. Estimates software level of effort and schedules by reviewing statements of work for new and revised projects.
6. May assist in preparation/review of proposals, presentations, risks, technical order (TO) changes, safety review briefings, program protection plans and government engineering board briefings.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top