Eng Sr - SW
The software development team at Advanced GEOINT Systems (AGS) – Systems Integration Group (SIG) develops, implements, and integrates state-of-the art sensor-data processing and analytics technologies, providing compact and scalable solutions to challenging problems in areas of video analytics, sensor data processing, computer vision, and machine learning.
As a member of the software development team, the Field Application Engineer (FAE) will work with members of our software team, product managers, and customers to develop, integrate, configure, and apply multi-source intelligence processing, exploitation, and dissemination (PED) products. The FAE will develop strong relationships with key customer technical personnel to ensure customer satisfaction and grow our business. The FAE will become an expert in configuring and applying our products and will provide customer feedback to product managers and the development teams. When not supporting in the field, the FAE will contribute as part of team to develop web-based multi-source data exploitation applications.
The ideal candidate enjoys learning in a challenging environment, can work on multiple teams and projects, and can apply their technical skill in solving real-world problems.
FAE responsibilities include:
- Understanding, applying, and communicating the technology concepts and implementations of our products
- Setting up and integrating new software and hardware based systems at a variety of international and domestic customer locations
- Supporting customer operation, use, and feedback of our systems
- Training system and equipment users in order to provide an outstanding user experience and satisfaction
- Contributing to the engineering and system test process in a software development role
- Participating as a customer advocate in the engineering development process
- Contributing to the development of customer support material such as technical manuals, application briefs, and product data sheets
Anticipated tasks for this position include:
- Integration and operation of multi-source intelligence PED products at customer sites
- Configuration, processing, and analysis of new sensor datasets
- Development and enhancement of the existing “Hawkeye” multi-source data exploitation application.
- Development and enhancement of the next-generation “GXP InMotion” real-time video analysis product. Reference http://www.geospatialexploitationproducts.com/content/gxp-inmotion-desktop/
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top