Eng Sr - SemiCond
BAE Systems is hiring for a 2nd Shift Semiconductor Equipment Maintenance Engineer.
At BAE Systems, we deliver a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. If you are an individual that enjoys a cohesive team environment and is interested in a variety of challenges across a variety of products, then we are interested in hearing from you!
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Equipment maintenance support, on 2nd shift (approx. 3pm-12am), to Production team to meet cycle times.
- In-depth knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing equipment across multiple equipment types.
- Working with process engineer leads to troubleshoot process/equipment failures to find root cause, define and implement the solution.
- Design, execution, and analysis of experiments to screen and optimize equipment to drive continuous improvement, high uptime and process reliability, efforts.
- Lead communications with other equipment maintenance team members and equipment users.
- Work with outside vendors for specialist advice and arrange for service support where necessary.
- Quickly react to change of priorities to support fast changing production priorities
- Develop procedures for, and carry out preventative maintenance on foundry production equipment.
- Use advanced task scheduling features of production software programs to set up maintenance schedules, record completion of maintenance tasks and add any related data.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
- Will be responsible for routine tasks of gas bottle changes, shipping out of parts or equipment for cleaning or repair.
- Will be responsible for supporting other Equipment Maintenance activities such as parts & chemical inventories, general purchasing needs, etc.
This position requires wearing cleanroom attire and working in a cleanroom environment.
As a Engineer, standing, kneeling, reaching and occasional lifting 30+lbs may be required to repair equipment.
To perform some tasks, you will be required to wear PPE and must be willing to safely work with hazardous materials & chemicals.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top