Eng Sr - Research
Seeking embedded systems experts for Cutting-edge cyber SECURITY CHALLENGES.
We are looking for Embedded Systems Research Engineers to solve today's and tomorrow's cyber security challenges. Creativity and flexibility are a must as you join a team developing cyber systems and techniques across the embedded world including:
- Military and commercial vehicles
- Internet of Things devices
- SCADA systems
- Additional cyber-physical systems
Who we are:
The BAE Systems' Cyber & Communications Technologies (CCT) Product Line is the leading cyber R&D organization dedicated to U.S. Cyber Security and Cyber Warfare needs. We are the cyber R&D engine for all of BAE Systems North America, yet run like a boutique firm. It's the best of both worlds–combining a small-company feel, our own facility, and unparalleled access to a large company's technology transition paths and customer base. BAE Systems is a pioneer and leader in embedded systems for U.S Government applications.
Help us conquer R&D challenges and produce revolutionary embedded cyber technology that makes a real impact – We Protect Those Who Protect Us.
What we offer:
- Exciting cyber research focused on embedded systems
- Access to real world vehicle, cyber-physical, and embedded systems BAE Systems develops, integrates, and deploys today in support of Government customers
- Exceptional teammates
- Opportunities to learn and grow
- A fun workplace, excellent benefits, and every other Friday off
Who You Are:
As part of the team, you work all phases of cutting edge cyber R&D efforts. You bring deep expertise in embedded systems to design, prototype, and perform experimental analysis of end-to-end solutions for Cyber Security and Cyber Warfare. Additionally you can:
- Serve as an embedded systems expert across multiple efforts
- Design, develop, execute, and implement research projects
- Work with experts across multiple disciplines
- Apply scientific principles to solve complex problems
- Manage project tasks for small groups
- Contribute ideas and writing to proposals to secure new work
- Co-author external publications
- Interact with our customers and external partners
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top