Eng Sr Prin - Sys
BAE Systems has an opening for an Embedded Systems Security Engineer (RMF/DOD) to support our Combat Vehicles program.
Location- The preferred location is Sterling Heights; however this position may also sit in San Jose, CA, Minneapolis, MN, York, PA.,Phoenix, AZ, additional locations may also be discussed.
- Lead and support cyber security tasks in support of Bradley, AMPV and other Combat Vehicles to include embedded vehicle cyber security implementation, testing and mitigating issues from testing, etc.
- Supports cyber security strategy, developing compliant solution, analyzing cyber security requirements and controls, developing risk mitigation plan for vulnerability, and supporting certification and evaluation effort.
- Coordinates and holds meetings with various functional group engineering representatives (Electrical, System, Software, Logistics, Configuration Management, etc).
- Develop and design cyber security architecture, communicate with customers, peers, subcontractors, management for status, etc.
- Lead and mentor other Cyber Security Interns/Employees as required.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top