Eng Sr Prin - Sys
BAE Systems is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer. The qualified candidate will have the opportunity to work with platforms and mission applications for intelligence and defense customers with domain emphasis on Geospatial Intelligence, Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR), and Mission Management.
The candidate will apply Systems Engineering principles to the support the requirements analysis, design, development, and verification of software including:
- Defining/documenting baseline requirements which may include analysis of customer/systems requirements; CONOPS development; establishing and documenting software derived and decomposed requirements
- Preparation of engineering documentation (SRS, SDD, Software Test Plans/Descriptions/Procedures, etc.)
- Working with development team in establishing systems design including use cases/user stories, preliminary and detailed design, system architecture, and internal and external interfaces
- Collaborating with developers; providing feedback and insight to development teams on requirements and testability
- Developing, documenting , and executing test plans and procedures for all phases of testing from integration to full system integration testing; defining verification and validation methods
- Participating in and preparation of materials for technical reviews (SRR, PDR, CDR, IRR, TRRs) and various other technical exchange meetings
- Recommending and developing new, innovative, and efficient process improvements to current testing processes and methodologies including use of automated testing approaches
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top