Eng Sr Prin - Sys
BAE Systems is seeking Guidance Navigation & Control Engineers to support the Air Force's next generation Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) weapon system acquisition. Our customer is the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) Program Office located at Hill AFB, north of Salt Lake City, Utah. This will be a long term project with the weapon system anticipated to remain operational until 2075.
This position will be in the Burlington MA area in support of the GBSD Program Office at Hill AFB.
Specifically BAE Systems is seeking a highly qualified GN&C Engineer to assist in software tool development and performing accuracy analyses of an autonomous, strategic grade, rad hard guidance set for ICBMs. This will include assisting in:
- Defining accuracy requirements
- Missile flight test accuracy evaluations
- Dynamic system simulation
- Analyzing inertial sensor and guidance set data
- Generating accuracy predictions using inertial sensor error models and error parameter stability estimates
- Error modeling of inertial guidance systems and sensors
- Performing covariance and Monte Carlo analyses using Kalman filtering techniques in predicting performance
- Development of tools and other software to aid in these performance analyses including defining requirements and generating requisite software documentation
Additionally, this position will require the ability to work with coworkers in other facilities and the mentoring of junior and mid-level guidance engineers.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top