Eng Sr Prin - Sys
BAE Systems is looking for a lead Cybersecurity/Information Assurance Engineer. The qualified candidate will be working on the security engineering team leading engineering activities in a rapid development environment to support the specification, development, and application of computer security technologies, cybersecurity and information assurance management techniques to DOD and Intelligence Community systems.
Tasks may include:
- Lead Assessment and Authorization activities for DOD and Intelligence Systems in accordance with Risk Management Framework and ICD-503 guidelines
- Investigating and evaluating existing technologies and proposing approaches for implementing security architectures
- Translating security requirements into technical requirements and architectures needed to develop these technologies
- Analyzing and implementing security controls
- Conducting security technical exchange meetings to register systems with security stakeholders
- Preparing system security plans including, security concepts of operation, risk management matrix, security control traceability matrix, security test procedures, and plan of action and milestones
- Performing vulnerability assessments to validate system compliance with DISA Security Technical Information Guidelines (STIGS)
- Conducting vulnerability scans, static code scans and dynamic code scans
- Conducting security test events to achieve accreditation milestones
- Working with program teams to identify, remediate or justify security findings
- Maintaining and reporting ongoing security accreditation activities as required.
This position may require business travel to customer locations in support of product demonstrations, software installation, and system testing.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top