Eng Sr Prin - SW
BAE Systems is looking for a Software Engineering Manager for Software Defined Radios (SDR) and Electronic Warfare (EW) programs.
Our ideal candidate will be able to manage large technical teams, 12-20 engineers per project within a 130+ software engineering organization. They will be able to solve complex problems, propose solutions, develop architectures, and drive products through software and system level integration.
This position is customer facing – must communicate professionally and be able to present in a formal setting. Understands others viewpoints and can represent their interests within the program or business area.
- Provides proposal estimates and can lead development of engineering proposals through to customer delivery. Able to generate ideas for new projects and proposals. Takes the strategic view and can help drive long term growth objectives.
- Effective working across the full software lifecycle and across engineering disciplines and product lines.
- Able to measure and analyze program and organizational data and recommend improvements.
- Proficient in quantitative management processes, including earned value management, cost/schedule performance, technical task management, risk & opportunity management, and application of productivity enhancement tools.
- Familiarity with lean/agile development methods.
- Demonstrated prior performance is required.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top