Eng Sr Prin - Research
Seeking Machine learning and Data science expertise for Cutting-edge cyber SECURITY CHALLENGES.
We are looking for Machine Learning and Data Science experts and technical leaders to solve today's and tomorrow's cyber security challenges. Creativity and flexibility are a must as you join a team developing and applying Machine Learning techniques for advanced cyber systems including:
- Cyber-attack prediction
- Enterprise-wide data flow analysis and defense
- Insider threat detection
- Host, network, and enterprise analysis and defense
- Autonomous systems
- Vehicles, Internet of Things, SCADA systems, and cyber-physical systems
- Automated program analysis tools
Who we are:
The BAE Systems' Cyber & Communications Technologies (CCT) Product Line is the leading cyber R&D organization dedicated to U.S. Cyber Security and Cyber Warfare needs. We are the cyber R&D engine for all of BAE Systems North America, yet run like a boutique firm. It's the best of both worlds–combining a small-company feel, our own facility, and unparalleled access to a large company's technology transition paths and customer base. Our team has pioneered novel application of Machine Learning techniques to cyber problems.
Help us conquer R&D challenges and produce revolutionary cyber technology leveraging Machine Learning that makes a real impact – We Protect Those Who Protect Us.
What we offer:
- Exciting cyber research focused on Machine Learning and related fields
- Exceptional teammates
- A Machine Learning Center of Excellence that works with academic leaders in the field
- Opportunities to learn and grow
- A fun workplace, excellent benefits, and every other Friday off
Who You Are:
As part of the team, you work all phases of cutting edge cyber R&D efforts. You bring deep expertise in Machine Learning and Data Science to design, prototype, and perform experimental analysis of end-to-end solutions for Cyber Security and Cyber Warfare. Additionally you can:
- Serve as a machine learning expert and technical leader across multiple efforts
- Design, develop, execute, and implement research projects
- Work with experts across multiple disciplines
- Apply scientific principles to solve complex problems
- Manage project tasks for small groups
- Contribute significantly to proposals and secure new work
- Co-author external publications
- Interact with our customers and external partners
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top