Eng Sr Prin III - Sys
The Remote Sensing (RS) Systems Engineering & Integration (SE&I) team in El Segundo, CA has an immediate need for a Modeling and Mission Analysis Lead to develop space-based OPIR and weather mission-level capabilities and architectures in support of the Space and Missile Systems Center Remote Sensing Directorate (SMC/RS). This individual must have experience in Department of Defense (DoD) Space-Based systems, particularly with remote sensing systems and System Mission Analysis, as well as engagement with user communities in performing analyses. Candidate should have experience with space and ground systems (especially at SMC), system acquisition, and systems engineering lifecycle. Major duties of the position include:
- Performing capability assessments, requirements development, trade studies, gap analysis, maturity (TRL) assessments, risk assessments, coverage analysis, and other mission-level assessments.
- Engaging user communities.
- Developing RS Enterprise-level mission architectures that address evolving technologies and capabilities, and respond to DoD and user needs.
- Performing mission-level capabilities and performance analyses
- Developing and briefing data packages that provide analysis results to inform the government decision-makers.
- Interacting with Air Force Space Command (AFSPC) and SMC stakeholders to identify potential future implementations and constraints.
- Collaborating with prime contractors, other support contractors, government civilians, and members of the U.S. Air Force.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top