Eng Sr Prin III - SW
Global IT Services, BAE Systems is recruiting for a Lead Software System Architect for the MCSS program. This position is located in the area of Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
The Lead Software System Architect position for the Mission Command Software Support (MCSS) program will support Army Mission Command modernization strategies and new versions of the Common Operating Environment (COE) relative to the PEO C3T PdM Tactical Mission Command (TMC), PdM Strategic Mission Command (SMC), PdM Joint Battle Command Platform (JBC-P), and PM Warfighter Information Network Tactical (WIN-T) portfolio of systems.
Support will include:
- Design, development, integration, testing, and deployment of Army Battle
Command System software solutions.
- Software technology research, development and insertions.
- System data flows and exchanges, Interoperability, Configuration
- Information Assurance (IA) compliance.
- Operating and maintaining test and development labs.
- Software engineering subject matter expertise for Mission Command System
- PDSS and PPSS for Mission Command Systems.
- Leads software architecture/development effort.
- Provides detailed technical support for software development programs with
minimal management supervision.
- Translates operational requirements into detailed software/system
- Integrates COTS products into software/system architectures.
- Provides technical direction to design and development teams, and monitors progress and productivity through the use of metrics.
- Leads large (5 or more people) design and development teams.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top