Eng Sr Prin III - HPC
TECHNICAL EXPERT/FUNCTIONAL EXPERT shall have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, and have at least eight years in a large and complex IT environment providing industry and government recognized functional expertise. Or the individual shall have five years of full time computer science work that can substitute for the Bachelor's degree, and have at least eight years in a large and complex IT environment providing industry and government recognized functional expertise. A Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field may substitute for two years experience. An industry recognized professional certification may substitute as one year experience.
In addition to the above qualifications, TECHNICAL EXPERT/FUNCTIONAL EXPERT FOR HPC must have the qualifications required by the relevant TTO:
- Configuration, tuning testing, and advanced level troubleshooting and support of high performance filesystems such as XFS, GPFS and Lustre
- Advanced level troubleshooting and support of HPC farm systems and associated applications such as Nagios, xcat, failover software, and compilers
- Working knowledge of HPC MPP systems
- Configuration, tuning, testing, and advanced level troubleshooting and support of distributed computing tools such as RES, LSF and SLURM
- Configuration, tuning, testing and advanced level troubleshooting of RedHat and SuSe operating systems
- Accepted professional certifications:
- Valid RHCSA or higher Red Hat certification
- Valid VMWare certification
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top