Eng Sr Prin III
Global IT Services is recruiting for a Lead Test Engineer for the MCSS program. This position is located in the
area of Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
JOB SUMMARY: The Lead Test Engineer position for the Mission Command Software Support
(MCSS) program will support Army Mission Command modernization strategies and new versions of the Common Operating Environment (COE) relative to the PEO C3T PdM Tactical Mission Command (TMC), PdM Strategic Mission Command (SMC), PdM Joint Battle Command Platform (JBC-P), and PM Warfighter Information Network Tactical (WIN-T) portfolio of systems.
Support will include:
- Design, development, integration, testing, and deployment of Army Battle
Command System software solutions.
- Software technology research, development and insertions.
- System data flows and exchanges, Interoperability, Configuration
- Information Assurance (IA) compliance.
- Operating and maintaining test and development labs.
- Software engineering subject matter expertise for Mission Command System
- PDSS and PPSS for Mission Command Systems.
- Defines, documents, analyzes, performs, and interprets developmental tests
for new and/or modified products or product components.
- Investigates and resolves operational problems in conjunction with other
engineering and technical personnel.
- Provides technical support and advice to other engineering groups. Guides
and directs lower level personnel on the set-up and performance of tests. •
Acts as liaison with outside suppliers in establishing or modifying
specifications for purchased items.
- Devises and applies testing procedures for parts or sub-assemblies received
from outside vendors.
- Participates in the development, maintenance and refinement of internal
quality control and reliability programs.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top