Eng Sr Prin II - SW
As a Software Engineer designing Communications and/or Electronic Warfare solutions at BAE Systems, you will lead or support development of optimum processing for our systems based on balanced requirements and extensive product and customer knowledge for multiple platform and application concepts. You will also lead or support the implementation structure and system architectural models from early platform concept through detailed design, integration, and test phases.
- Responsible to define and architect the complete processing environment with attention to satisfying all performance requirements while maximizing leverage across other advanced needs for other platforms. You will lead or support architecture definition and design for moderately complex to highly complex systems.
- Responsible for the creation of model-based and physical architectures, performance of the complete system, and flow-down of requirements to lower level components for optimal system performance. Includes leading the functional analysis and logical architecture development needed for successful hardware and software integration.
- As a software lead, you will support identification derived requirement in the areas of sizing, timing, memory, control and other architectural elements.
- Support the introduction of new technology to create optimally balanced technical solutions for each application by ensuring project content meets the customer needs and the technology strategies.
- Support requirements decomposition analysis to help drive concept architectures and system characteristics. Support compliance assessments.
- Manage resolution of design and architecture issues. Enforce design commonality (as practical) across concepts.
- Generate System/Subsystem Design Descriptions (SSDDs) and drive deliverables to meet project required performance and timing.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top