Eng Sr Prin II - HPC
- 6+ years of software developer experience with applicable Java knowledge
- Linux system administration (RHEL/CENTOS) experience including software integration, service management and basic operating system routines (storage, network, and configuration).
- Experience with an IDE like (Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, etc.) to promote rapid development and design
- Experience with Maven
- Experience with Atlassin tool suite (Git, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience with Object-oriented development using Java/C++ and testing with Junit Test suite
- Experience with Linux shell scripting (Bourne, Python, etc.).
- Understanding of AGILE software development methodologies ( like daily standups, parking lots, project analysis and design, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Development with REST API
- Data parsing/transforming techniques used to manipulate JSON, XML, and CSV data formats
- Relational database knowledge (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Experience Key/Value repositories (Accumulo, Redis, etc.)
- Experience with HPC programming applications to include ZooKeeper, Kafka, Apache NiFi, Apache Mesos, InfiniBand interconnect, GPFS, PowerPC architecture and GPU/CUDA programming is desired.
- ZooKeeper cluster configuration and deploymentExperience with Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, and Elasticsearch
- Experienced with FOSS monitoring and metrics tool suites (Ganglia, Nagios, OpenTSDB, and Grafana)
- Docker Container VM creation
- Experience with analytical algorithm design/data science
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top