Eng Sr Prin II - Elec
BAE Systems is looking for a Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer for our Merrimack, New Hampshire Technology Solutions RFSOC group.
At BAE Systems, we deliver a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. If you are an individual that enjoys a cohesive team environment and is interested in a variety of challenges across a variety of products, then we are interested in hearing from you!
Qualified candidates will be experienced in:
- RF, analog, and Mixed-Signal Integrated Circuit design.
- Proficiently experienced to fully handle chip design and lead a team of designers.
- Digital VLSI experience is a strong plus.
- Typical circuits include Direct Digital Synthesizers (DDS) and Phaselock Loops (PLLs), custom high-speed (> 1 GHz) digital blocks (in CMOS, CML, and ECL), DACs, RF converters, op-amps, voltage regulators, LNAs, PAs, ADCs.
- Other circuits include RTL/ standard-cell based digital control and signal processing circuits designed in CMOS, BiCMOS, and/or compound semiconductors.
- Typical circuit speeds vary from 10MHz digital to >20GHz (both analog and digital).
Candidate must have a good intuitive and mathematical understanding of transistor-level circuit design, and should understand layout issues that drive analog/RF performance. The designer is expected to take his/her circuits through all phases of design, simulation, layout, verification, and test.
The candidate must be able to identify and evaluate alternative circuit topologies (including novel ones), analyze design trade-offs, and present the results in a clear and concise way. This includes working with the IC CAD tools to optimize the design and layout while simulating/verifying the circuit.
The candidate must have good leadership skills and people skills and be able to work with limited supervision as part of a team or lead the team. The ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in technical areas is also crucial.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top