Eng Sr Prin II - Elec
Connect the people who matter to the information they need the most. At BAE Systems, our cutting edge teams are providing customers with the latest technologies in SIGINT receivers and hardware suites to enhance intelligence collaboration and make the world a safer place.
We are creating world class Eclipse SIGINT™ receivers and hardware suites at our design and manufacturing site in Dallas, TX. The Eclipse SIGINT™ team designs for high dynamic range, or low power, RF and IF receivers, complex digital embedded control processors and FPGA designs, as well as DSP hardware and software demodulator designs.
We're ready for any challenge – are you game? Join us and learn what Inspired Work is all about!
BAE Systems is seeking a well-rounded Chief Engineer to lead our Eclipse SIGINT™ design and development group. In this role you will be responsible for the development of Eclipse SIGINT™ receiver and hardware suites in the HF to SHF frequency range. In this role you will work with both internal and external customers to understand mission needs, identify possible transition platforms and partners, evaluate alternative architectures, and support the integration and demonstration of new receivers and hardware suites.
Job functions include:
- Provide technical leadership to a world class SIGINT receiver/hardware suite team for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
- Lead teams to solve complex engineering problems. Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
- Guide engineering personnel in formulating plans, designs, novel algorithm development and specifications for receivers, hardware suites and ancillary equipment (timing, recording).
- Must be a strong technical contributor to the design of the aforementioned receiver, hardware suite products and ancillary equipment. Investigate and promote the use of new technologies.
- Responsible for the development and review of white papers, test plans, acceptance test procedures (ATPs), and first article test procedures (FATPs).
- Responsible for review of test software and software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results.
- Interface with customers on requirements development, preliminary requirements reviews (PRR), preliminary design reviews (PDR), and critical design reviews (CDR).
- Provide technical marketing support.
- Support bid and proposal, technical volume generation.
- Insure coordination between all Engineering design groups.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top