Eng Sr Prin - HW
BAE Systems Technology Solutions RF Front-end and Converter Capability Group (Nashua, NH) is seeking a strong Senior Principal RF/Microwave Engineer with significant experience designing Microwave hardware modules. This position requires expertise designing wideband microwave modules, including receiver front ends, tuners, up/down converters, and/or switch matrices. Candidates are expected to support all phases of development from early-stage architecture reviews through production.
- Serve as technical lead or principal investigator on Capability Group programs
- Design leading-edge hardware modules with a focus on small size, low noise, wide bandwidth and/or high linearity
- Lead root cause and corrective action investigations
- Generate necessary drawings and documentation
- Support proposal and report generation
- Mentor junior engineers
- Experience designing tuner modules and/or frequency converters
- Proficiency with 2D or 3D EM modeling
- Masters degree in engineering or scientific field preferred, but not required.
Key skills and talents:
- Understands and enjoys the challenges of a demanding "mission critical" environment
- Dependable and highly motivated
- Able to multitask effectively
- Ability to work across company's technical and non-technical functional disciplines
- Able to travel and provide technical support to subcontractors and customers
- Creative problem solver
- Strong technical leadership and an effective team player
- Enjoys learning new things and gaining new skills
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top