Eng Sr Prin - HW
BAE Systems is hiring for a Digital Circuit Design Engineer.
At BAE Systems, we deliver a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. If you are an individual that enjoys a cohesive team environment and is interested in a variety of challenges across a variety of products, then we are interested in hearing from you!
In this role, you will lead/participate in specification, design, analysis and development of electronic circuits for microprocessor and/or embedded firmware based devices.
- Perform technical trade studies to determine feasibility of potential Digital Control approaches, and recommend alternative solutions. Use this information to solve complex technical problems.
- Evaluate design alternatives to create optimum system designs to maximize function/cost ratio.
- Help prove design concepts through a combination of computer simulation and physical laboratory integration and testing.
- Help carry the design from concept to manufacture according to our Product Lifecycle management process. This involves working in a collaborative cross-functional team.
- Develop an understanding of and provide guidance to the Design teams for DO-254 and EASA CM-SWCEH-001 Electronic Hardware Certification.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top