Eng Sr Prin
WE ARE CREATING THE FOREMOST SECURE DESKTOP CLOUD IN USA. COME JOIN US!
Connect the people who matter to the data they need the most. At BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, our cutting edge teams are providing customers with the latest technologies in cloud, cyber, software development and virtualization to enhance intelligence collaboration and make the world a safer place.
We're ready for any challenge – are you game? Join us and learn what Inspired Work is all about!
The role of a Network Engineer for Active Directory (Senior) is to support Microsoft technologies with specific emphasis in Active Directory (AD) Federation Services; AD Directory Rights Management Services; AD Directory Certificate Services; and AD Directory Security and Delegation. This individual will be responsible for establishing and maintaining Active Directory trusts across multiple domains, in addition to other duties.
- Designs, implements and supports multiple mission-critical, global directory services
- Maintains up-to-date, expert knowledge of identity management systems and technologies
- Continuously analyzes mission requirements to evolve the identity management infrastructure
- Plans and directs upgrades and enhancements to the identity management infrastructure
- Drives technical strategic direction of the identity management solution
- Participates in critical collaboration with highly capable and demanding peers
- Develops and directs tests to ensure systems meet documented mission requirements Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems
- Effectively communicates complex technical information to program stakeholders
- Maintains expert knowledge of identity security threats and credential theft techniques, and constantly monitors and evolves system security posture to mitigate
- Provides guidance and work leadership to systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibilities
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top