Eng Sr Prin
Support the customer's system build, test, and installation requirements/activities that shall include, but not be limited to:
- Placing orders for required equipment or components to support build-out of communications packages under customer procurement efforts.
- Uncrating, set-up, and build-out of new equipment
- Hardware and software configuration and customization of communications packages
- System integration and testing of built packages
- Pack-out and shipment of the complete packages
- Removal and appropriate disposal of any old or excess communications and computer equipment, hard drives, memory, and video cards
- Preparation of customer system documentation
- Conducting site surveys as needed prior to installation
- Drawings of rack elevations, system component front and back views, wiring interconnect diagrams, wire lists, and networks
- Training of onsite customer personnel on developed and installed packages
- Test, inspection, verification of all customer tactical communications systems ensuring compliance with COMSEC policies and procedures and project management requirements.
- Position will require OCONUS travel to include conflict zones (up to 40%).
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top