Eng Sr - Optical
BAE Systems is looking for an experienced Optical Product Engineer to support manufacturing and testing in its Nashua, NH facilities. This position will include the following activities:
1. Support manufacturing while troubleshooting lasers with complex optical assemblies.
2. Conduct or direct system and sub-system optical testing to validate compliance to system requirements.
3. Interface with Engineering and other supporting groups to drive defect resolution to root cause.
4. Support test equipment maintenance.
5. Generate and implement improvements in test design, processes, and methodologies to reduce cost, increase throughput and ensure Producibility of designs.
6. Generate and review the technical content of test procedures, processes, drawings, specifications, reports, Engineering Change Orders, and other documentation associated with the design, build and test of deliverable products.
7. Interface with governmental customers, auditors and vendors as required.
8. Provide training / support to manufacturing personnel.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top